Skip to main content

The Liebster Award!

I'd been feeling a little bummed that I haven't been able to find a block of time to get a blog post completed in some time.  I've been burning candles at both ends.  I'm sure that this isn't unusual for moms.  It's been tough as a working mom, a mom to a very active toddler, and a mom trying to care for her sick mom.  My mom is a stubborn one who doesn't know how to take a break or admit that she is ill.  Enough about this for now.

I did get a ray of sunshine recently from a fellow blogger.  It truly brightened my day!   I received my first Liebster Award from Smart Cents Review.  THANK YOU for picking my humble little blog!

Please visit her blog!  She's an awesome lady!  Somewhat of a Super Hero. Get this: She is a wife with 20+ years under her belt, has SIX kids ranging from less than 1 year to 20 years old. HOW does she do this?  In comparison, I am a wife with 3 years of experience with ONE child just over 1 year old. We are vastly different but share a love of blogging, and a love of saving!



The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

To keep this award going and pass it along to other new deserving blogs, the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

I pass the Liebster Award on to some of my favorite bloggers:

A Wide Line
Adventures of a Maui Momprenuer
Cool Bean Mommas
Happiness Delivered 
My Dishwasher's Possessed!

Please visit my dear friends and tell them that I said hello!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out!! Wow, your plate sounds so full!! I think our parents can be harder to "raise" then our kids! I hope your mother is feeling better soon! I'm the worst one to say this because I never take my own advice, but try to take a little time for you! Much love to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kathy You are so welcome! I appreciate your comments on my posts and the smiles that you've put on my face! YES! Parents are tougher to "raise". LOL. Thank you for your support & friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Cynthia! This is such a nice surprise. I hope your mom feels better soon. Hang in there, my friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Melissa You are very welcome! I've been following you blog since BEFORE Q was born and love to follow along with your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and Thanks! This is my 2nd time getting this...but I do love getting awards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for giving the award to Melissa. She passed it along to me. I can identify with struggling to find time to post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment