Skip to main content

Ann Taylor Concept Store Launch Party | Fashion Valley Mall

We are very excited to share with you our event coverage of San Diego's first Ann Taylor Concept Store located in the +Fashion Valley Mall. The private launch party was hosted by Ann Taylor, San Diego Magazine, and The Junior League of San Diego.  A few San Diego Bloggers were also on hand co-hosting the event.  These very lucky ladies were outfitted head-to-toe in Ann Taylor's finest.  It goes without saying that they all looked fabulous!  Though we all couldn't be quite as fortunate, we did enjoy the treat of an exclusive first look at the pre-fall collection.  Not to mention the tasty hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, and goody bag! If you were one of the attendees of the July 19th launch party then you can attest to wonderful hospitality of the entire crew!  We all left the event feeling like we received the VIP treatment!

Megan Smith: Event & Social Media Manager at San Diego Magazine, Madeline Powell, Cynthia & Vida

A very special THANK YOU to Gerald Labrador for capturing the evening! Look closely at the video as you just might spot yourself in it!



I really should have tried on a few outfits from the pre-fall line and had them photographed.  I was so caught up in the excitement of the evening that I didn't think about it until after the fact.  Additionally, I wish that I would've connected with the bloggers that were in attendance! Lessons learned for future events.

I would have loved to have seen a surprise styling of a party attendee!  Imagine how wonderful an Ann Taylor makeover would have felt for an unsuspecting guest?!  Not that anyone needed an ambush style makeover since everyone was already dressed to the nines!


Arlena Pordoy PR Manager of Ann Taylor


Bloggers: Fashion With Ellie, San Diego Style Bloggers, and Malcriada


Shrimp & Champagne while shopping:  It's a first for me!





I plan on posting my Ann Taylor inspired outfit as pictured in this post in the next few days so please visit again for details.

Stop in and say hello to Larry Alicia (Ann Taylor Fashion Valley Store Manager) and his awesome team!

Comments

  1. Looks like an exciting time. I can't say that I have ever had shrimp and champagne while shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lucky you for being part of that event. I love the idea of having shrimp and champagne while shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you all had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun!

    FYI: J. Crew will host private shows for any group. Contact a store to schedule an event like this (well, maybe not the shrimp), but still... fun!!! :) Discounts given as well.

    Maybe Ann Taylor would like to do the same. Makeover parties. How cool would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia! Love this. Something I have yet to experience but would love to do so once in my lifetime. Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with me (us)! Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for taking time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments. I had so much fun and hope to attend more events in the future. @Family Travels on a Budget - thank you for the heads-up on J.Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, it does look fun! Congrats on a great event!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool event! Looks like it was a blast! Ann Taylor has such beautiful, classic garments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attending local events has been a blessing for getting this Mom out and about in the social scene. Without events such as this recent private party for Ann Taylor's new concept store - I would have to report that my social life only exists on the internet! Thank you Ann Taylor, San Diego Magazine, and The Junior League of San Diego for giving me a reason to dress up & socialize!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post - sorry we didn't get a chance to meet there in real life. Loved the video, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Cynthia!! such a great post and video!! great job!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun!! This took me back a few years! I used to live in the apartments just down the street from Fashion Valley Mall. Riverfront or Riverwalk apartments? I love San Diego and really miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there, I found your blog via Google at the same time as looking for a related topic, your website came up, it appears great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you ladies for your visit and for taking the time to comment. I forgot to add a piece to my post about the very generous SWAG bag that Ann Taylor shared with the attendees! Check it out: Thank You Ann Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you ladies for your visit and for taking the time to comment. I forgot to add a piece to my post about the very generous SWAG bag that Ann Taylor shared with the attendees! Check it out: Thank You Ann Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment