Skip to main content

San Diego Blogger Meetup Event at Urban Skincare

I had a wonderful opportunity to attend a meet & greet for bloggers in my area.  I am always so grateful for the chance to get to know other people that enjoy blogging as much as I do. There was such a diverse group of women in attendance.  My only wish is to have had more time to chat with everyone.  Please stay tuned for a more detailed post. For now, please enjoy a few photos taken from the event!

I invite you to visit the Life by Cynthia facebook page for links to blog posts from some of the lovely ladies that were there! If I missed your post from the night please leave a link. I'd love to read about your experience!


Beverages compliments of Bon Affair

I tried the Pinot Noir Spritzer

Melanie sampled the Sauvignon Blanc

Tammy & Vanessa

Melanie, Liz, Monica, ME, & Carina

Tammy, Liz, ME, Vanessa, Lua, & Melanie



I met some lady bloggers for wine spritzers, great conversations & spa treatments!

Comments

  1. That looks like fun! I always love going to blogger meet ups because it's a great way to meet new people and network!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to meet fellow bloggers in the future and attend events like that!

    ReplyDelete


  3. I want to meet fellow bloggers in the future and attend events like that!



    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fun! I really wish Louisiana would have bloggers meetups--maybe I should start one---hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had a great time. we need that up here in Orange county.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all of those happy smiles. I love those bottle!

    Great pics. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, 
     
    Great blog :)
    Absolute great information will surely recommend to all our friends.

    Thanks
    Hospitality Management Companies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment